MPOT has been providing both quality rehabilitation and risk management programmes to help individuals and companies achieve appropriate healthy outcomes since 1998.
In 2004, MPOT became an incorporated company due to increasing demand for its professional and highly developed medical expert and rehabilitation services.
MPOT’s founder, Marilyn Pattison, is a respected international consultant and speaker to the occupational therapy community and has had extensive involvement with the State and National occupational therapy associations of Australia.
Her involvement with and appointment as President of the World Federation of Occupational Therapists has further consolidated MPOT’s position as an experienced and highly reputable service provider through access to cutting edge treatment techniques, evidence and research.
Some of MPOT’s clients include WorkCover (as a contracted provider) and its associated agency, Employers Mutual Ltd, as well as Preferred Provider arrangements with many WorkCover registered and self insured employers throughout South Australia and interstate.
Today, with a strong multidisciplinary team and a proven track record in Risk Management and Employee Rehabilitation, MPOT has grown into one of Australia’s leading providers of a range of healthcare community based services.
It is also recognised for its ongoing commitment to new levels of service development and a fearless approach to providing only quality consultants that surpass the industry standards in both service delivery and outcomes.
MPOT’s code of conduct and business practice is underpinned by the following principles:
- Respect and Trust – MPOT will respect the dignity and rights of each person in the organisation and create an environment that encourages open and honest discussion.
- Unity of Purpose – MPOT will operate with a common sense of purpose and direction.
- Customer Service – All MPOT customers will receive exceptional service that is informed, attentive and professional from all staff at all times.
- Teamwork – All MPOT staff are encouraged to work as a team to achieve common goals.
- Fun – Whilst achieving goals is important, we believe it is also important to incorporate fun into the work environment.